This is my brand new weekly travel/photo linky I'm hosting and I'm super excited about starting it. I ran a linky over the month of August & enjoyed running it and connecting with other bloggers so much I've decided to introduce a permanent weekly linky on the blog. I love taking photos and exploring so it was obvious to start a linky around these themes. The definition of a trip is "a journey or excursion, especially for pleasure." With a toddler we go on trips most days, to the park, to the seaside and even a play in the garden is exciting for him. I've realised that a trip doesn't have to be an exotic holiday on the other side of the world. It could be anything from a stroll to the park to staying at an all inclusive resort in the Maldives (I wish!). So no matter how small or big your trips have been please do link up. You can link up a blog post, a selection of photos or even a single shot on Instagram or Facebook.
A Winner Each Week!
I'm delighted to announce that Truprint is sponsoring #MyFavouriteTrip and each week I'll pick a winner who will win a £20 gift voucher to use at Truprint for whatever they like (UK only). You could turn your favourite trip into some photographs, a canvas, magnets, a mug, calendar, t-shirt or whatever takes your fancy!
I will start the linky by adding my recent trip to Devil's Dyke. It was a cloudy and wet day but that didn't stop us going up in the hills for some fresh air. My little boy loved it, jumping in puddles whenever he could! This is the first trip of the year that goes towards my #take12trips challenge.
1. Link up any trip related posts, old or new.
2. Please add my linky badge by copying & pasting the html below or by linking back to this blog.
3. Spread the blogging love by commenting on this post & a couple of the other blogs.
4. Please share on social media using the hashtag #MyFavouriteTrip. Copy me in (I'm @ourseasidebaby on Twitter & Instagram) and I will RT/like.
5. #MyFavouriteTrip will go live every Thursday morning & stay open for a week.
I'm looking forward to reading your posts & seeing your photographs! ❤